Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You got family times then you get family crimes.

I just wanted to take a second or two and let my family know how much fun it was to see all of them for a couple of days. It was a little stressful that next Monday but it was definitely worth it. Sorry to the parents and kimmer cakes and Byronius, but I only had this picture of me and the littles up on my roof, yeah those are some of the bright lights of San Fran behind use suckas. Having the family come reminded me of what a cool place I live in, it is truly "Top Dolla Bill", as they say. I also want to apologize in advance, finals are starting and so my life is not over, but the balance between work and life is definitely tipped all the way down to work. So there might not be too many posts for the next month, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

i love you, brother. can't wait to see you again.

Adamson Family said...

I heard from Kevin that it was a lot of fun. Hearing about the Harrison fun times always makes me excited for our little growing family.

Kim, Byron H & M said...

we had such a great time and San Fran is SO awesome, I've been working on Byron to let us move up there!! Good luck on finals brother!!