Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Va-ca in L.A.!!!!!!

Lance and I had a great time in L.A., and the Williams really showed us a good time. I'm talking beach, food, and even a trip to the circus. Let me just say a word or two about the circus to all of you haters out there. It is not just for kids, we really had a great time. They shot two ladies out of canons, it was pretty sweet. I bet it is coming some place near you this summer and especially if you have kids you better check it out. I know for a fact that it will be in San Fran this August. It only cost us about $13 apiece, and the wonder reflected in your eyes is worth that. I have to apologize for the pictures, I did not really get out my camera until right before we left, and Byron was at work but he was an integral part of the fun while we were there. The only real commentary on the pictures is that Harrison definitely has the Harrison blue eyes. Next post will be about Lance's and my pilgrimage(?) to Never Land Ranch to pay our final respects to the King of Pop.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

matt. carry these pictures in your wallet, and you own the world. any girl married, single, transvestite, would have you.

Kim, Byron H & M said...

Zing Zang Zoom! Glad you liked the circus just as much as me. I can't get that catchy tune out of my head. I wonder what Mr. Gravity and Levitytia are doing now.