Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trippin'

I had a couple of good trips here. I went to L.A. to see my little bro bro Trent, while he was at Kim and Byron's. I tell ya, those Williams really know how to party.

Here is Trent and I, sneaking so as not to wake the sleeping baby while we ate 3a.m. cereal. Mmm, mmm, good.

Kim made the Cafe Rio pork salad recipe Lisa posted on Taste for Taste. The pork and the dressing were right on, I mean right on. It was really good. That is not Byron in the background, that is their friend Brian, who came to eat dinner because his wife was out of town.

Yea for Prunes!

Byron had the awesome idea to go down to Huntington Beach to see the U.S. Open of Surfing, it was sweet. We got to see Kelly Slater surf a sweet curl, perfect 10 baby, history in the making.


Start 'em young, that's what I say. Just kidding, this was not open, he just likes to put his mouth on cold stuff. He will learn to appreciate it for its sublime taste later on.

While I was with the family after Dal's wedding, Renee taught me how to skid out on her fixed gear. I crashed it the first time, but these are badges of honor. Don't get too sad, I got right back on and skidded it a couple more times, but I was feeling it the next day I tell you.

4 comments:

angie said...

you guys are my cute cousins sneaking to not wake the baby... good boys! looks like you had a fun trip...awesome!

Brooke said...

that pic of you and trent? priceless.

Chad Can Plan said...

It's not good unless you get hurt. And you proved that.

Justus said...

hey pal I'm offended you didn't post about us trying to skip church that sunday!