Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Further Portland proof of Fun!

Due to the fact that I can only upload five faces at a time, and there is slew of Santa's helpers in Portland, I am uploading another. Plus, Craig seems to be a little camera-shy, as I only have one picture of him. I found it though, and it is a good one! Finally, I guess the first person you upload kinda becomes the star of the video, and below that was Nicole, here it is Craig, and it is really funny. Enjoy! See you all on Sunday!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love it! Can't wait for a very Hacksaw Christmas...

Unknown said...

Oh wow. I laughed for ten minutes. Brookes face in this was the best. I had no idea that Craig had such shapely legs! But nikki was clearly the winner, she had absolutely the most fun.

Justus said...

Ok buddy, you're blog is officially becoming obsolete now that your most recent blogs are expiring! You definitely need to blog more often. I want a refund.