Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A look back

Until I have time to catch up on all my blogging, here is a look back at a couple things that I did. last year. . .

Here we at Yosemite hiking Half Dome. Shaun (with the stick), was really feeling his oats. Just for the record, looking good is all about confidence. If I can rock a trash bag poncho this hard, don't you think you could pull off skinny jeans? Yeah, maybe I'm just a confidence freak, that could be the case too.
Here we are on a little hike up Little Cottonwood Canyon. That my friends is how brothers help each other out. Of course, there is no picture of me lifting Lance into the seat. Oh well.
This is a classic. This was not supposed to be a picture of Steve and I, but as you look at all these gawkers enjoying themselves at a Giants game, the laser-esque focus of Steve and I as we focus on the game truly is a think of beauty.

3 comments:

The Chad said...

You should have flashed gang signs in the Giants picture. You gotta represent at all times.

Tyler Pulsipher said...

I think you mean Shaun was sewing his oats (wild ones of course). I've never heard of feeling oats.
Oh, and if I didn't just make a somewhat homoerotic statement about Shaun, I would tell you that confidence is only half of why YOU look good (imagine me talking about your "strong jaw" and "noble chin" and you'll be there).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.