Thursday, February 25, 2010

Visit Me, I'll Make You Famous

The Nuttalls came out to the Bay Area and it what really cool to see them. They let me tag along to ol' Chez, and it was as good as advertised, which was very good. Not to mention, the beard is gone as of this week, so enjoy some of these last shots of my departed furry friend. See you in the Fall, buddy. Sorry to not have posted in so long, let's just say that 12 hour days are becoming the norm around here. The worst part is, I'm ok with it because I had a 17 hour day last week, my body cannot keep that up for long. Can't wait for Spring Break, look out Utah, I'll be visiting your rocky clime in one week's time. Whoo hoo. Hopefully these pictures tide you over until my next post.

I think I got some pretty good pictures with little Mira, she can almost say favorite Uncle!

2 comments:

Tyler Pulsipher said...

The beard was your last redeeming quality-how could you do that to yourself?

Conni said...

Great picture of the three of you. Mira has some cute ones too! Wish we could come out to visit you in SF. We'll have to put it on our calendar.