Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Formal Announcement

Just thought I would let everyone know how the party went last weekend. There are many more pictures on facebook, but here are a few that I am in and a couple that show the decorations. We probably had sixty or seventy people, and they had a great time. Mark your calendars for next year!
Here you can see the balloons before the balloon drop and some of the twinkle lights.
My karaoke friend Ruth from Palo Alto. I mostly just did sexy faces for these pictures.
Get the look: all you have to do to get the "sexy and sassy" look that I am sporting here is say "prune" as the picture is snapped. "Maybe he's born with it? Maybe it's prune."

My friend Tini. A girl I hometeach, Sylvia, is a photographer, and she took some pictures of me because she wanted someone with a beard, and Tini was another of the models. Sylvia brought her along and I think she was pleasantly surprised at the festivities. Krissy!
The King and the Queen, I should have known I would win at my own party, but Ciara won legitimately. Next year I am going to take myself out of the running, then it will be a little more competitive.

Peter and I go to school together, and he is driving to Utah with me over Spring Break. He was also nominated for King, and was a good sport in having a dance-off. For all of you that have not seen my splits, better make it to the party next year. Notice the balloon arch and red carpet. My friends really came through and helped me decorate. Thanks everybody.

8 comments:

Dad said...

Do you think you have time to go to school? Dad.

Marian said...

Wow! The party continues! The spirit of the Villa is not lost! You know, magic really happens at those dances.

Kim, Byron H & M said...

WOW! Balloon drop? Balloon arch? Prune Face? I mean what else could a party possibly want??!!

Brooke said...

you call that a beard?

Justus said...

Wow that takes me back to the good old days! My hips won't stop moving just looking at those pictures!

Tracy said...

who is "Krissy!"?

Tyler Pulsipher said...

You still got "it" buddy. Sounds like a really good time.

Conni said...

Love, love, LOVE those pictures. You are making me smile from coast-to-coast. hehe I didn't attend many dances in HS, do you think Karl would mind if I threw my own at our house??