Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tainted Love

Quick post to anyone that has ever thought about visiting me. The other night I went to a show with a group of friends to celebrate my friend Emily's birthday. The band that was playing was an 80's cover band named, what else, Tainted Love. Needless to say, it blew my mind. A lot. They played 80's pop. They played 80's rock. They played with my heart. It was a really great show and they were a really cool band. The next bit of news, they play here all the time. So if you are going to come into town, we should go, you will not regret it.



This group also had a couple of guys with some really great style. I think I am going to have to start wearing my vests with jeans. It is cool. I also have been doing a lot of sewing and little bit of cooking, so keep an eye on Fashionably Harrison and taste for taste.

3 comments:

Tyler Pulsipher said...

I can feel them calling me to them and to you. I only have the St. Patrick's Day vest, so maybe I'll visit Value Village and stock up to increase my fashion awesomeness.

Marc said...

This has nothing to do with your post but I don't have your email and needed to let you know that if you don't attend the BYU at San Fransisco baseball game, you will be cut out of my will. And little hacksawena will recieve a new name....matt hacksaw sucks.

http://www.usfdons.com/sports/m-basebl/sched/sanf-m-basebl-sched.html

Conni said...

haha Marc!
So with every post it is making me want to come out with Karl for a visit more and more. I love 80's music!
Maybe I should start posting everything grand about the east coast so more people will come out to visit.