Sunday, April 4, 2010

I just want to blog about something

I think it is about time I wrote a farewell post to my good friend Steve Park, who moved back to Korea a couple of months ago. I should have written it earlier but I didn't. It might have been because every time I tried my vision got real blurry and then water started falling on my keyboard, or it could have been because I'm lazy. On second thought, it is not my fault. It just isn't.
As a final post to Steve, who was my roommate for a year and a half and who I got to be really good friends with, I thought I should tell you one thing that I think of when I think of Steve. How much that boy could eat. Dang. Before he left we went to In n' Out to get a burger with six patties on it so Steve could try it. They do not sell a burger with six patties, so I fought them, with my words. After losing, I decided to buy one with four patties and one with two patties and combine them. So we did. Behold the behemoth.
This picture does not really do it justice, it was really disgusting. Steve took one look at that sucker and ate it. No problem. Said he was "still hungry." He then proceeded to eat the leftover buns and lettuce from the Franken-burger we had assembled. I told you, the boy can really eat. It was really fun to live with Steve for a while though, and I wish him the best in Korea and eventually Australia. Don't be a stranger buddy.
This is how I will always remember Steve in my heart.

2 comments:

Tyler Pulsipher said...

Sounds like you should have blogged about Steve under your last title, "tainted love." But wow and six patty burger no problem-what an tribute to good ol' American gluttany. I'll always think of you as one of us Steve (not Korean or Austrailian or whatever).

Chad Can Plan said...

I'd set up the appointment with the cardiologist right away. That can't be good for the heart.