Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birthday Mother and Brothers

Mother (she's great, we should call her) recently had a birthday which I was lucky enough to be around for, and little bro Lance had the idea that instead of buying her something we should go somewhere with her, so we decided to take mom to Thanksgiving point gardens. It was really cool. I was really surprised at all they had done there. If you are around it is neat, and only about ten bucks a person for an adult, cheaper for kids. They also have a little cafe that is good and pretty reasonably priced, we got to sit outside and it was really pleasant. It was also really neat to go with mom because she told Lance and I so much about the plants that we saw. All in all I think this was more like Lance and I giving ourselves the gift of hanging out with mom, but I think she had a good time too. Happy Birthday Mother, we love you.
In case you have forgotten, Lance and I are brothers, and this is what we look like.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the pic of you and Lance. Freakin' awesome, that's what it is.

Marian said...

Good job remembering her birthday! I love Aunt Tanya, I'm glad you gave her the royal treatment!

lance said...

Hey brother, why didn't we think of giving what everyone wants, us, to them earlier! That was a great day, thanks for immortalizing it on your blog. Are those purple pants i see...

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

matt you're such an egotistical geek. (oxymoron) anyway, those pants are not purple lancey. if anything they are extremely light lilac.

D-dawg said...

I think taking your mom out is a great birthday gift for all of you. I'm super impressed with that last photo- so creative and fun!