Monday, May 11, 2009

I need a little break, how about a post?

"Take a break from what?" You might ask. "Tax," I would say with a chuckle, but it would not be a "I just made a joke" chuckle, it would be a "I am only laughing to keep myself from crying" chuckle. Oh, wo is me. I guess that is a little dramatic, but I live in San Francisco, and needless to say, I see a lot of drama. I am not talking about the theater either. Anywho, I want this to be a short fun post, so I just added a picture below to let everyone see what studying tax is like. All accountants out there feel me I'm sure. Just for the record, that is not my textbook, that is the statute book. There is not a lot that is less fun than reading tax statutes, even though figuring out the double declining balance for depreciation adjustments for depreciable property used in a trade or business is as fun as it sounds, which is to say, not at all. One more day! Then hello Utah for a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Trav said...

matt

get tough taxman. its not so bad