Tuesday, May 4, 2010

If it was a ship, I would call it the S.S. Awesome

I think a good name for a band would be "Subtle Sabotage," it's fresh, alliteration, and apparently available because I googled it and the only match under ' "subtle sabotage" band ' was a 1982 album from the electronica band M.O.A. out of the U.K. I just wanted to get that out here so someone else doesn't think of it while I am getting some musicians together. I think the tag line on our first album could be something like "Once we go platinum we'll have to change our name to "Not-so-subtle Sabotage." Just a thought.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

alliterations are my favoite thing in the whole entire world, (see blog titles for references) so i'm in. all you had to really do was say alliter and i would have been like ation! i'm in!