Thursday, May 6, 2010

Phone Pictures, this is the easiest way to blog

I have been working so hard, I just wanted to take a few minutes and blog a little. These are just some pictures that I took over the last little while, I thought they were fun and stuff.

This is one of Ollie taking it a little easy, what you can't see is that there is a full-blown birthday party for Kendra going on behind me. I guess he was just tired, or something. I think he had a little too much party in the U.S.A., actually I don't think that is possible.
Lance took this picture at his house, where his paying only $160 bucks a month is only the second best thing about this house. What is the best you clamor? Why, this house used to be a DOLL MUSEUM!! Just because the person who owned it loved dolls. They had it full of stuff you could look at for free. Lance says that people still wander in thinking it is a museum. I don't know what that says about their house, but I am sure it is fine. I am not sure if this wall is a remnant of the museum, or just something they put in because this is also their studio, but it is 100% awesome, and 100% creepy. That is me between the guy in flannel and the fluffy yellow bird. Lance is on the bottom of the picture, just left of center.
There was a British Columbia exhibit in the Embarcadero here in S.F. I don't know why or anything, and I did not want to ask, because I thought they were probably already pretty embarrassed by it, and who am I to call attention to other's shortcomings? Anyway, I got this awesome picture of a canyon that they imported straight from our neighbor to the north - America's Hat (otherwise known as Canada).
Xena will do this, and it is weird. Oh well, she never went to school so she is not really clear on what "cool" is.

The End. See you after finals suckers. Oh wait, I am the one with a four hour final on Monday. Shucks.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

that doll picture is so funny i want to print it out and frame it.
and then i want to cherish it forever.