Friday, May 7, 2010

She's done it again, or at least for the first time

Look at that face, you know that she is up to something. She is. Many things I am sure, but the one that I know about is that she changed the name of her blog. It is not Brooke Harrison dot blogspot either, I looked that one up and it is someone I don't know who posts poetry. I think that is alright, but it is not our sister. Her new blog (same blog actually, new name) is at brookech.blogspot.com. You can click on that link, or I have it over on the right. Don't be in a hurry to run off now, ya hear? Stick around and read some posts, and then you can mosey on down to Brooke's blog, it'll still be there.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

haha matt, you are the best.
i cannot even recongnize this picture.
i owe you BIG TIME brother!