Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just this thing to make everyone jealous

So I take the train into school from Walnut Creek I guess you all know, no big deal, I learned all about it when we visited Karl in D.C. Anywho, my school is downtown San Fran, and I get off at the Civic Center/U.N. Plaza stop. I usually go up Hyde street, and it's like a three minute walk to Hastings, but I decided to mix it up the other day. I walk by the U.N. Plaza on my way from the train to the school and I noticed on Friday that there is actually a set of stairs that go directly up to the plaza. So I decide to take them up, might be quicker I think to myself (two minutes instead of three or something). It was about the same distance actually, but the Plaza has something Hyde street doesn't, little shops set up in tents! Selling stuff!!!!!!!!! Everyday this goes on, and twice a week it's a farmers market. I'm sure you all have something like this on your way to school and or work, just wanted to let you all know I'm part of that cool crowd for the next three years. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. ha.

1 comment:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

I'm so happy you're blogging (although I'm sad you're so much better at it than me!) It sounds like things are going so great for you - I bet all of the other kids at school really like you!

The blog is great - I'm enjoying all of your references to old movies, as well as back to school Christmas-I'd forgotten about that!

Keep up the blogging, and welcome to living somewhere AWESOME where people want to visit you(no offense to Provo). We can't wait to come!!!