Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back in town, now it's back to the slopes

I finished my finals, they were intense. To give you some idea, my last final was in Criminal Law, the test was three and half hours long, I wrote 5,000 words or so, like eleven or twelve pages. Put a couple of weeks of solid studying behind that, (my last class was the Friday before Thanksgiving, and the only days I have not put in some good studying since then were Thanksgiving day itself, and Sundays) you'll get the idea I think. I put so many miles on my brain the past couple of weeks I'm starting to think I won't get a good price if I tried to sell it. I guess I could just put it up on the market and see what kind of offers I get. However, I digress. I only told you that part above so you can understand the joy in my heart to have a break and to go home and see the fam. The family was definitely priority numero uno on this trip, but snowboarding was a close second. There I am on the right preparing for a day of pow, pals, and picnic lunches (hint, hint, Lance). Try not to hate me.

3 comments:

Justus said...

Mattski, Justus is the only person I know who LOVES to listen to music he hates. The first thing he's done for a couple mornings is wake up and turn on your Christmas playlist. I guess that's also why he made a Boys2Men song "our" song. Merry Christmas!

Nama said...

congrats on surviving your first semester. i'm sure it'll only get more difficult from here on out...

Krystal said...

was there a O.B.O. attached to that talk about your brain? If so I'll give you a coupon for free karate lessons and a box of raisins. Thats more than it's worth and you know it! Anyway glad finals are done for you. Hopefully we'll see you sometime before you leave again.