Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let's Hear it for Christmas


It is the most wonderful time of the year. I just want everyone to know how much I love Christmas. After church the other day I was a little bummed because we didn't sing any Christmas songs. I was singing them to myself and I realized how much I like Christmas music. I decided to join the choir for the Christmas program. I am really glad I did. We are singing a bunch of songs, my two favorites are Oh Come Ye Merry Gentlemen, and Come O Come Emanuel. I just can't get enough of Christmas music. I created a Christmas Station on Pandora and I have been listening all week. Thanks to music tags it runs heavy to Mariah Carey, and Wham! with a large helping of Paul McCartney (with Wings). Hope we all remember the reason for the season and get in to the Christmas spirit, I'm glad I did. Somehow studying for finals isn't that bad when you're humming the Christmas song (Christina Aguilera edition).

2 comments:

Conni said...

I'm really starting to worry about you being in San Francisco. Mariah? Christina? hmmm

Actually, I totally agree with you on the Christmas music...luckily I am in charge of the music in Sacrament meeting so I've packed it full all month. I also have joined the church choir for the season and I'm having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Matt, will you share your pandora station with me? Please??