Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh the Humanity!

Some of you know that when I was ten years old Nate Burt (my best friend from first grade, but not kindergarten, we hated each other then) and I were in an accident where a whole lot of voltage was shot through our bodies. It was scary at the time but we were able to rebound and have actually managed to live fairly normal lives. Feel free to insert any "except for the obvious brain damage" jokes here. Anyway, there was one setback that I suffered at that tender age. I lost something that has haunted me every since, I lost the ability to wear toe socks, you know the ones that have a little space for each of your ten toes. It was my hidden shame. People would flaunt their toe socks right in my face. I learned to cope with it . . .


Well, NOT ANYMORE!!!!! Thanks to my wonderful sister Brooke I too can now rock the toe socks, so take that all you hatas.

3 comments:

lance said...

Are those alien muppet hands? I do like the colors, this post made me laugh out loud!

Nicole said...

Wow, your toes look *really* good. Watch out, ladies, here comes a man who is not afraid to sport him some colorful hosiery. Please say this is a little taste of the impending Harrison fashion blog!! The anticipation is killing me.

Brooke said...

haha i am so funny! i remember this, when my humor had just started to bud. (we know it as the colorful flower it is now)