Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweet Ride Brought Back to Life!!!!


So some of you might know that Grandma Jenkins let me have her old awesome Olds, it was like a dream come true, such an awesome car. Well, it got me to Cali (and I kid you not I had so much stuff in that car they almost couldn't get it on the tow truck), but as I drove to my house in San Fran I had to go up a big hill and the next thing I know it's billowing smoke out from under the hood. All I knew was that it was leaking transmission fluid, and then I got so busy with school I didn't have time to check it out. I just took public transportation and feared the worst. Well, I talked to a Mechanic (our ward's second counselor) and he told me to check something, and I fixed the leak today with my roommates help!!! So I'm back in business, but I haven't decided if I am going to keep it or not, but it at least I have it if I want to visit Kim in L.A. and it will be easier to visit the Blodgies in Walnut Creek. So it's good new anyway you look at it. Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins.

p.s. A new blog might be starting soon, look for Fashionably Harrison to come your way!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

yeah, you never texted me about that second blog, i'm excited. i forgot to train for the mara, whoops!

Conni said...

My first car was an Oldsmobile Firenza hatchback with louvers...I feel your pain! That thing was such a lemon.