Monday, January 12, 2009

Takin to the Slopes



I just thought that everyone might want to see how good the snow was and how cool we all are. Now that I'm back in San Fran and the weather is in the sixties, that's right I said sixties, I feel comfortable reliving some of my cold Utah memories from during the Christmas break. The truth is though that even though I liked snowboarding, a lot, seeing the fam was the real treat and I miss them a little out here. Hopefully they miss me too and will come out and see me soon. We have about a million H&M's out here people, I'm not even joking.Yeah, good times were had by all and it was a sick pow pow day. Oh well, next year is right around the corner. Hope everyone has a good year and enjoys all of their school and work.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

you're the only brother who loves me! lance just told me i shouldn't come to provo because it was "a bad night." i miss you!!

Conni said...

I hope you didn't choke on all the snow you were boarding on...seriously we are so jealous back here! Glad you enjoyed your vacation.