Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Apparently Leaperville = AwesomeTowne

I recently received something from my sister, Nicole Leaper, the other day via the United States Postal Service. Now, I always knew that the Leapers were a cool crowd; two artists, one zany daughter and assorted animals living in Portland OR is a novel waiting to happen, but I had underestimated them a little. A lot of people have return address stickers, but no one has them like this:Needless to say, I hope to get a lot more mail from the Leapers in the future.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I just knew you would appreciate the king. Imagine - we used to have checks that matched, with a tiny little "elvis lives" in the corner. Also, you should see my personal labels, they are even better. I'll have to write you a letter...

Brooke said...

elvis does live! if only in our hearts.