Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend with the Blodgies

I spent the last weekend with the Blodgetts over in Walnut Creek, they are nice enough to let me come visit and take a break from the stresses of school and city life. It was a nice relaxing weekend. I only meant to stay till Saturday, but here it is Sunday and I still haven't gone home. It was fun to hang out and see everybody, Danae and Dave brought their kids over and Brett's fiance was here so it was a party. I also just wanted everybody in cold climates to know that it is sunny and sixty degrees here in California.Hope everyone in Utah is having as much fun picking oranges in their backyard as we are!!!
This is the car before I washed it. Those of you remember the Celica might remember that it only got washed three times in three years, and I actually only washed it myself once. I decided that to show Grandma the gratitude I have for the car I would treat this one a little better.
Here is the finished product. It wasn't actually that gleaming, my camera adds in the stars, but it was pretty close.

2 comments:

D-dawg said...

Oh wow, I'm glad you told me your camera adds the stars in because I was freaking out about how gleaming it is! I want the star thing on my camera that is so fun.

My kids had a blast with you. I know I already told you that but seriously I've heard the story about why you only have 4 toes like 10 times. Macey knows all of the details. I think she was slightly traumatized by it ! (o:

And yes, you can't beat the california weather. This winter has been the bom.

angie said...

Check out your ride! Wowza! What a great car washer you are, now come on over and wash our big van!