Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hair Share

Now, I have been growing a beard for the 'ol annual beard season and things are going swimmingly. However, when I have the ability to shave it gives me something to change from time to time. A couple of weeks ago I got this strange urge to cut my hair, it's like I couldn't forget about it. So I just cut it, the shortest I have in a long time, and I like. It. Plus the beard is the best it has ever been, compliment city up in here, or at least a small compliment Mexican Pueblo like Santo Poco in the Three Amigos. "Sew very old one, sew like the wind!"

6 comments:

angie said...

sweeet! Looks great cuz.

Matt said...

I like the shirtless photo best?

Nicole said...

I'm likin' it.

The Chad said...

Lookin' good. And the comments in Spanish were only the ones you could understand. Who knows what they're saying in other languages?

renée said...

yeah matt, i like the hair. i can't wait till you rock it in utah

Brooke said...

matt, i love love love it.
don't worry i know the urge-i just walked into a local barbershop and cut mine out shopping like a week ago. (it's still awesome, come one.)