Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We live in Cali, We are Famlee

The Williams were nice enough to invite me down to Big Sur for a little camping adventure a couple of weeks ago. I could only go for a night, but there were some great times. I only wish I had a picture of the joy on Byron and Kim's faces when I introduced them to the perfect s'more. That's right, you can't even imagine it until you try it. Ya'll better invite me camping.
Fight on, Byron, fight on.
The coast with the most, the best coast, as compared to the least coast.
The boys, the boys!

2 comments:

Marian said...

Looks like you are about to lose your hat in that last picture! You have to watch out for kids, they are smarter than you think! What a beautiful place - I'm glad you got to go!

Chad Can Plan said...

Is this true? Did you finally decide on a hat? It's tricky to find a hat that fits well on the head.