Thursday, October 1, 2009

This Beard was made for camping,


I had the opportunity to go camping with the old ward last weekend, it was sweet. One of my new ward friends is convinced that I am a woodsman. I, however, and not convinced that he is wrong. Anywho, here are some pics of new friends and old, as well as a sneak peak at how beard season is coming along. Oh Joy!


I think the above picture captures my theme for the camp out, Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA", 'cause I'm noddin' my head like yeah. Below is a fun night hike, I don't think everyone understood my "Rage" idea for the picture, give 'em time, they'll learn. I hope.

3 comments:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

I'm glad you practiced camping last week, so you'll be really good tomorrow when you come with us. Bring your beard along as well, who are we to question beard season?

Krystal said...

Answer- you are no one to question beard season. (i'm sorry if that sounded rude, i mean no disrespect) I have been writing a book and making a website about beardsmanship and beard season and know it's bigger than us all! Hacksaw- the beard is looking great. Have you used any just for men? I've been going au natural and am quite pleased. Dang this is way to long of a comment. But keep it real and hopefully see you soon.

The Chad said...

I'm excited to compare beards this weekend. I'll have to warn you, I've got a bit of a head start on you.