Monday, October 26, 2009

"Laugh away the storm clouds, kiss way the rain" F. Sinatra

Before anyone gets mad at the content of this post, I just want you to know that I am working on a trip video blog, and I will have that out as quick as possible, here is a little preview:

Now, I know that some of just had a great weekend at home celebrating Trent's Eagle, Tracy's baby shower, and Renee's farewell get together. There is bound to be some separation anxiety. I have a great solution. Usually I would just go with drink your favorite soda and listen to Hall and Oates' "You Make My Dreams (Come True)", however, in becoming with one of the great music breakthroughs that I introduced the family to over the weekend (and to all of you who want to feel like you were there), I give you Auto Tune the News.

Note: These people use the auto tune technology -that is usually reserved for crappy singers to sell albums- to make all your favorite politicians and anchors sound like Billboard artists. I think that this is the best one, but there are more!



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh. yes.

Ashley said...

I personally like #2, but this one is good too I s'ppose.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.