Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tribute to a little sis, you only turn 20 once, as far as I can figure.


Since it is Renee's B-DAY today and I did not really get her a present (I meant to but I've been really busy with school), I thought I would do a little Hacksaw-esque tribute to my little sister, cause gosh darn it we've had some good times.


I tried to upload a funny message Renee left me for my birthday, but that failed. The transcript would have read something like, "Hello Matt, this is Renee, and I know I called you yesterday, don't worry about calling me back I know you're busy but, I heard you talked to Jamie and Brooke yesterday and well, (breaking into a southern accent) it jealousy, just plain old jealousy I guess, as old as Cain an' Able, well then, bye, bye now, bye." Needless to say it was pretty funny. The rest of the tribute will be mostly picture oriented, add appropriate jokes where applicable.

As everyone knows, I'm sure, Renee Lance and I bowled on a League at BYU last year, winning our tournament bracket winter semester, the last team we beat by over 200 pins, it was a solid, Mafia King-Pin (pun intended) type beatdown, here are some of those good times documented.



This video shows some of our signature victory moves, bowling is a mental game where you need to get into your opponents heads.

The fam part of the Dominant Fury!!!!!!


I don't know but it must be good.

Now on to some of the good memories that Renee and I have shared through the years.

Some soup for me,


Some soup for you!


Death by Elephant tusk electrocution!!!!


Snow-board-a-rama!!



Happy Birthday little sis, hope it's a good one.


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Yeah, Renee's awesome. Maybe we should call her?

Nicole said...

This is so funny and cute. It's odd that I can actually hear the southern accent in my head, in Renée's voice no less! The soup images are funny, but also slightly disturbing...Happy b-day NaeNae! Now you need to get your own blog, so you can post pics of Matt.

Unknown said...

What a great birthday present! I totally forgot about those soup pictures, and I'm really glad we have your bowling jig documented. Thanks Matty!

Kim, Byron H & M said...

What a great birthday tribute - I'm with Nicole on the soup issue. Funny, but why you decided to photograph the eating of soup is the real mystery.

I love how suddenly Renee is light-haired and 13 years old in the last pic!