Sunday, November 2, 2008

My personal best costume ever.

For all of you who don't know, I love Halloween, one of my favorite holidays. This year I have to say that I outdid myself in the costume department. I have had some good costumes in the past, Mr. T, Patrick Swayze, Axel Rose, to name a few, but none of them got the response I got this year. It makes me want to be Hulk Hogan again and again. Who can complain about having to grow a handle-bar mustache. Thanks again Dan for introducing me to Beard Season.
Here is some of the crew from our Halloween bash in Berkeley. There's Hulk Hogan, my roommate Dan, the cowboy is Betty, the Zebra is Yuka and the one in Pink is Gisela. On a separate Halloween note, I entered a Halloween donut eating contest two weeks ago and I lost to a huge samoan dude, he ate six and I only ate four, but pound for pound I think I won, because he was at least twice my size.


You'll notice it was "Dirty Dancing" Patrick, not "Ghost" Patrick.

3 comments:

SkyBluePink said...

Dirty Dancing Patrick is so much more classy than Ghost Patrick. Good choice.

SkyBluePink said...

Yeah, I am really leaving. I fly out on Dec. 19th. But, if you ever want to see the Sox, I know of a nice little house in CT that takes in fans and shuttles them up to Boston.

Just sayin'...

Adamson Family said...

You do have good costumes but so do we! I'm glad you posted the pictures. Law school student that still manages a rockin costume. Go Matt!