Friday, November 28, 2008

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, I know I did. Thanks again to the Blodgies, it is really nice to have some family around just to know I have somewhere to go when I'm stuck in Cali studying.

I just wanted to take a break for a second and tell you all that you should be thankful you're not in the library studying during your vacation. I know, because that is where I am. Not to worry, I'll be out on break soon and then things will be even. Things are going good by the way, I took advantage of my time off class and I think I will be ready when tests start next week. I also stopped by H&M this morning on the way to school, so I guess I did take advantage a little bit.

Separate note to Lance: They have a bunch of Drain and Sliq jeans at this H&M, so if you're interested I can see if they have your size. They also have some of the skinny jeans like the grey ones I bought.

On a happier note, now that Thanksgiving is over I can finally listen to Mariah Carey Christmas with no shame, or maybe not.

3 comments:

Conni said...

I always knew you were a secret Mariah fan!! Great blog, btw.

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

There is no shame in a Mariah Carey Christmas!! As far as I'm concerned her and Wham! are the only groups to ever make a decent Christmas album.

Unless you consider that guy who covered the ACDC songs with Christmas bells - Classic

Karl said...

Trans-Siberian Orchestra, anyone?

Matt, I think I know a little about how you feel. I had a 5 day weekend, and barely got to log into Warcraft at all. Conni made me organize my tools (not done yet).