Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Way We Were

In tribute to the new season of 90210 (which I never watched mom because I obviously wasn't fourteen or fifteen or whatever the rule was), and in keeping with the prior post that dealt with how quickly time can go and how little we seem to remember, I thought I would refresh some of your memories, courtesy of pictures that I got off of Mom and Dad's old computer, enjoy!!I might as well embarrass myself first, some of you have seen whitetrash, well, I lived it!

This would be my nineteenth birthday party, where else do you go with a mullet? BBQ!

I will be seeing the Blodgies next week for thanksgiving, so I might as well as wear out my welcome now, all of these pictures are from '01- '02 by the way. This is D-Dawg and Dave.

Uncle Denny and Aunt Jill, thanks again for letting me live with you.

Chad and Julie, this must be '02 'cause I did not meet Julie til after my mission.

Marc and Tracy, footloose and fancy free, before the high-stakes world of Medicine and Law took it's toll on their lives.

Lisa and I, and I have no idea when this is because I can't tell if i have a mullet in this picture or not. Yes, I date myself by my hairstyle, much like women do.

Gotta be Easter in '02 or '03 because favorite son (me) was not there. That is Haley Adamson, not a random neighbor girl.

Trent, using his talents, oh yeah, it also looks like he is playing the violin in this too.

This happened, I was there, and the spectacle is burned into my mind. Dan "D-Nyde" Nydegger, and Scott "Walter" Waltman. Plus a whole lotta cheeseburgers.

6 comments:

Peachy said...

hi, you got an interesting life there :) fun blog. greeeting from malaysia, marilyn

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

i remember that easter well. i couldn't walk, and everyone thought i was faking it.

D-dawg said...

What the devil was I wearing in that picture- my shoes! Anyway, great old photos. So you're coming for thanksgiving? Sweet. Let me know if you want that red couch- we are done with it and my mom said you might use it.

Nama said...

mullet-dating. i wonder how scientific that dating technique is?

and speaking of mullets, be sure to check out matt's pictures from ireland he posted on facebook. he managed to capture an amazing mullet on film.

Tracy said...

oh, we are so jaded and lame now. And my hair is a LOT shorter.