Monday, November 17, 2008

A Phone with a Camera!?!?!

I guess that's not such an anomaly these days, but it used to be. If we forget history we are doomed to repeat it. All I'm saying is that if we forget that phones didn't used to have cameras we might start making them without cameras again. If that happened how could I go through my phone and get off all these memories that I had forgotten about because I didn't use my "real" camera. I got all the nieces and nephews here, except for the ones less than a month old, give me time people!

The Nomster did agree to let me babysit her, but neither of us agreed to the wind. Oregon coast.

I ain't never seen no boy that hankered to tractors this much. He's a born driver I tell ya. Asher McBasher at the Blue Heron cheese place.


I told him and told him, but he never learned to use a binkie. Lis and Bri's old house I guess.

I think I was just trying to take a picture, but he must have thought I was punishing him?

Just a normal picture of Lance and Renee, and we happened to be at Burgerville, the onions are not the only thing that's sweet about this picture.

This is Gavin, and my soon to be soggy sunglasses. No, he is not in front of a rail fence, that's Lance.

C.J. and Ne-Ne, whatev.

I swear mom, that sandwich was this long! (and this tall for Conner).


Nothin brings family together like double-bacon-Dels at Del Taco. Still the best burger for your buck, but I haven't had the triple yet, so that may change. Del Taco used to be a regular family occurence when I was in Provo, I hope Brooke can fill my awesome shoes. *Sniff*. I just got something in both my eyes, sorry.

2 comments:

Nama said...

i never thought i'd say this...but i miss del taco. those 99 cent chicken soft tacos rocked my socks!

Brooke said...

if it is a question of whether or not a can fill your quote on quote "awesome" shoes. consider it done. and apparently your little friend didn't truly miss del. those tacos are 89 cents. and the competition continues for rudest harrison!