Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anne of Green Gables

So my Aunt Jill wants me to read this book called the Uglies (which my mother and my whole family has been pushing for a while by the way), so I was joking with my cousin Landon about girl books. I told him not to worry about me reading girl books, because even though I got sucked into Little House on the Prairie, I never read Anne of Green Gables. He then proceeds to say, "oh man, I hated that movie." Then he gives me a quote, (imagine Landon talking in a girlie Anne-accented voice) "I just felt like someone had given me the whole moon, and I didn't know what to do with it". Then he says sarcastically, "yeah, we've all felt like that before." Maybe you had to be there, but it was the funniest thing.

p.s. I'm famous now. Check it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes you are famous. We had a great time at Catharine & John's wedding, we even survided the Artic temperatures.