Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rocktober Trip

Remember on my trip to Utah for John and Catherine's wedding a few days ago and I kept saying "that's going on the blog" when I was taking pictures? Well if I said that when I took one of you, and it's not on here, it's not because I forgot. It's because I hate you. Just kidding. It's probably because I'm a liar, here's to hoping they're all on here! Here is the crew from Jamal's B-day dinner. I think we've given up on the serious picture, we must just jump straight to silly, because this is the only one I have. I love this family. I'm sure you all knew Renee had a new job, check out that uniform!Hi Mom and Dad, thanks for dessert the other night and for letting me stay with you, it was really great to see everyone. Hi Lance, um, thanks to you too. The Blonders, hello.This is how I actually felt at the wedding. Congrats again John and Catherine, I had a great time.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

The camera comes out after the big kids leave, eh?