Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who did I think I was kidding?

Here I am, a little after seven at night, in the library at Hastings (That's University of California Hastings College of the Law to you all). Sadly, being here this late has become the norm for the last three weeks, and it doesn't look like it is going to let up. I remember when I started and I thought I could just put in eight hours a day and be good. That was then. Now I feel like as long as I stay till eight I can get everything done. This is not griping, however, I am really enjoying myself and feeling like this is the place for me. As Chadski used to say in high school, usually after running lines in the gym, "throw it at me (gasp) coach!", "(Cough) throw it at me!!!" Bring it on Law School, just kidding. Here's a shot of me in the biblioteca. The goatee is cut in preparation to cut my handlebar mustache for Halloween, that's right, guess who's going as Hulk Hogan!!!!! I'll send you the pictures Kendy.

No comments: