Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beard Update


I just thought I'd let everyone know how the beard was going as well as broadcast my Support for the Red Sox in this their most recent bid for yet another World Series Title.
Here are some quick beard facts.
1. I have been growing this beard for exactly one month tomorrow.
2. So far this beard is all-natural, no dyes or Just For Men, it's a little sandy, but legit. Yes, too legit to quit, Hammer, no one's forgotten the album that put you into a career tailspin.
3. The BYU cougs have not lost since I started growing my beard, needless to say, as the wins keep coming so will my beard. I also haven't changed my underwear since the cougs win streak started this season five weeks ago either. I believe that is just a coincidence, however, and plan to remedy it shortly.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Dang HackSaw. The beard is looking good! I'm glad to see that some of my friends have some follow-through. I JFM'd my beard last week, I used a light brown just to give the blonde hairs a little substance, but it made the whole thing really dark.(I think I left it in too long- don't over shoot the time if you do it)I also gave the jaw line a little trim just to give it the more slender look which I prefer. But Happy Beard Season and keep it up!

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

no matter how long this streak lasts, nothing will top the not washing the hair streak, that was sick, no seriously, but also existentially.

D-dawg said...

Love the beard. Too much info on the underwear ! (o:

Brooke said...

love love love. also, you can keep the picture of me. i'm not above a little social humor.