Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just normal fun stuff

So I just wanted to share a couple of things that I did/saw today. I think everyone knows I like to pull stuff out of dumpsters, no surprise there, but I saw what I could turn into in thirty years if I'm not careful. (Note: I see people digging through the trash all the time, but this was different). So my campus has two buildings across the street from each other. I was waiting to cross that street and a guy walking by threw his cigarette on the ground, I noticed it was barely smoked and said (sarcastically in my head), "what a waste of a good cigarette". This is when the magic happened. A guy walking by, sees the ciggy and picks it up and starts smoking it, like he just found a dollar on the ground! This was not a bum, just a normal looking older dude, crazy. I hope that's not me in a few years, "hey, who threw away this Snapple?!?!" "It's still got a good swallow in the bottom!"
The other bit of news is that today I had to write a fake letter to a fake client, guess what fake law firm I worked for? That's right, Harrison, Harrison, & Nuttall. Lance and Tracy, Yes We Can!Who wouldn't want us to represent them, for an exorbitant amount of money?

3 comments:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

I'm so glad you are keeping an eye on the future you, you can't be too careful. Also, I'm SO glad you blog so much - it is awesome! I'm still waiting to see pictures of your new place! When did you get so good with these little photo murals though? I'm impressed!

Tracy said...

HH & N. Awesome. That's all I have to say. And I will have to remember that for the future, when I have to write fake lawyer letters. Or maybe I could just get some of that printed and use it for letterhead when I send out cover letters with my resume.

Brooke said...

i'm liking the pictures of us in the corner. little did you know that i was your favorite sister, lurking in the corner of your mind. it's only reasonable that this epiphany should register on the blog. i'm just worried for when renee' sees...