Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Now I Can Finally Say I'm a College Graduate

I know what you're all thinking, "but Matt, didn't you graduate from college almost (counting on fingers) six months ago?" "Hasn't it been like a half of a year?" Yes, yes my hijos. That is all true, but as far as I am concerned you don't graduate until the Alumni Association sends you a mini diploma. I'm just glad I opened that letter, usually I just throw away the Alumni Association ones. Choose 2 give? Why don't you choose 2 let me into your law school? I wish I had back every one of the $2 I donated over my four years. I'm undefeated too, so there.

p.s. Just Kidding I love BYU and especially the football team, I'm so so sorry BYU I hope we can be best friends again.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Man, where's my tiny diploma? Don't worry, every time I get an alumni letter, I put it in the shredder while muttering "that's what you get for rejecting my brother!" Good thing I never donated nothing! Jk, it's really because I didn't learn any grammar the four years I was there. Somebody stop me!

Marian said...

I known exactly what you mean Matt - I love my mini diploma. I carry it around with me at all time in case I have a dumb moment and need to prove I have a degree!